Terms & Conditions
OPTICS 3D TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
Any Order and subsequent purchase of Goods (as defined below) or services from Optics 3D shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
In these Conditions:
"Optics 3D" is the trading name for Optics 3D Limited, trading on the internet at www.optics3d.co.uk, on the telephone at 01993 615916 and by mail order to 25 Ashfield Road, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3RA. "We" / "Us" / "Our" refers to Optics 3D, "You" / "Yours" refers to the Customer. Optics 3D Ltd UK company number: 7680065.VAT registration number: GB 132 2934 35. Registered office: 25 Ashfield Road, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3RA. Trading office: 25 Ashfield Road, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3RA
By submitting your order to Optics 3D you confirm:
- You are aged 16 or over and, for prescription wear, are not registered blind or partially sighted;
- You are in possession of a written prescription for your spectacles that has been given to you by a suitably qualified person in the last 24 months (or 12 months if you are aged 70 or over); and
- You will supply accurate details of your current prescription (including any notes on the prescription) when requested.
- By submitting your order to Optics 3D you confirm:
Orders for Goods
- Orders to Optics 3D must be submitted either via the web at www.optics3d.co.uk, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.es or www.amazon.it.
- Submission of an Order represents an offer to purchase Goods from Optics 3D, and we will confirm receipt of this offer via email.
- Payment for prescription glasses will be taken once the prescription has been checked for obvious errors and has been reviewed by our supplier of prescription lenses. In the case of the non prescription goods, your order is accepted once the required payment has been accepted.
Limitations of Supply
- We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that all Orders are fulfilled; however we cannot guarantee the availability of Goods. If the Goods you have ordered are unavailable, we will attempt to contact you to give you a choice to receive an alternative or a refund. If we are unable to contact you, your Order will be cancelled and you will be given a full refund.
- On the advice of our supplier of prescription lenses, we have absolute discretion as to whether or not to accept your Order.
If considered necessary or appropriate before an Order is accepted, Optics 3D will, at our absolute discretion:
- to contact you to discuss your Order, provide advice and/or arrange a free face-to-face consultation with you;
- to request that you send us a copy of your written prescription;
- to contact directly, or request that you contact, the optician who provided your prescription to verify and/or discuss your prescription;
- to request that you obtain your pupillary distance measurement from your optician; or
- request that you obtain a new written prescription from your optician.
Prices and Payment
- Prices stated are inclusive of any Value Added Tax (VAT) that may be required to be remitted to tax authorities by Optics 3D.
- We will use our best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the prices and price related information stated in our website.
- However, we cannot guarantee that we will not make a mistake and misprice an item inadvertently. If this is the case, the we will notify you of the error before your payment is processed and the order will be cancelled. You will then have the option to replace the order.
Delivery and Carriage
- We will make reasonable endeavours to ensure your Goods are dispatched to you as quickly as possible after placing your order.
- You will be notified by email at the time your Goods are dispatched.
- Delivery of the Goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time you placed your order.
- If your Goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of you receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us. Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
- In the case of non delivery, if Optics 3D is at fault, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or re-delivery. If the courier is at fault, then you will be given the choise of redelivery or a refund paid by the courier. For orders over £46 Optics 3D recommend special delivery as only the first £46 is guaranteed for the free delivery service.
- For the Prescription 3D glasses Conversion the frames are insured up to £50 whilst being delivered, unless the extra insurance cover is selected, in which case they are insured up to £450.
Returns (of Goods)
- Please see our returns policy for full details on dealing with returns.
Copyright and Trademarks
- The Site's design, names, text, images, graphics, logo are all owned by, or licensed to, Optics 3D. They may not be reproduced for any commercial or public purpose without the expressed consent of Optics 3D Ltd.
- The "Optics 3D" name or any other registered or unregistered trademarks displayed on the Site may not be used without the prior consent of Optics 3D Ltd.
Your right to cancel
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase at any point from the time of ordering until seven working days after delivery. If we've already shipped your order, you'll need to package the items and send them back to us addressed to our trading address listed above.
If we don't receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item from your residence at your cost. We will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that order as soon as possible, and in any case within 30 days after we receive your notification.